The School of Natural Sciences is a dynamic and value-oriented community committed to the advancement of the modern health care system.
- performs exemplary allied health medical services;
- competes globally in delivering advanced health care services;
- adapts a strong sense of social responsibility and accountability in a diverse culture;
- undertakes relevant scientific researches for community advancement;
- advocates noble ecological practices for a healthy environment; and
- supports and sustains quality of work in the attainment of total wellness.
Outreach & Extension
Dugong UB – A program aimed to encourage blood donation and bring it to patients in need of them.
- La Trinidad Christmas Outreach – Helping spread a little bit more joy to those who have less during a season meant for giving.
Linkages & Networking
Luis Hora Memorial Regional Hospital (Bauko, Mountain Province)
Notre Dame de Chartres Hospital (Baguio City)
Mariano Marcos Memorial Hospital & Medical Center (Batac, Ilocos Norte)
Gold Rank Review Center